There Is Science To Be Done

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 2014 Update

Quick update on things that have happened over the past 18 months.


  • Finished coursework at Wilkes University; I'll be graduating on the 17th with my major in Electrical Engineering and three minors.
  • Received two awards at school's award ceremony: one from our IEEE branch and one from the engineering department.
  • Offered positions at three different engineering companies and offered fully funded position as a graduate student at Wilkes.
  • Accepted offer from Boeing to work in electronic warfare at facility in St. Louis, MO.
So I'll be moving out to the "show me" state shortly to begin working at Boeing. I've talked to Boeing about graduate school and they offer to pay for any advanced degree at a rate of up to $25,000 annually so long as it is related to my position.

Exciting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment