There Is Science To Be Done

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Exposition

Hello there, this blog will serve as a means for me to record any information regarding my current research program here at the University of Texas at Arlington.

The formal title of this project is "Power Grid Failure" (hence the title of this blog). So hopefully the posts will  be a portal into my experiences in the world of power grids. I'll try and update it often enough so I don't forget any interesting experiences. The goal of this blog is modest: I'm only doing this for myself as a place to record my thoughts and memories about this project. If you, the reader, have any questions about anything, I may check the comments section on occasion. But enough with introductions, in the words of GLaDOS, there is science to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment